Friday, November 11, 2022

Wet and Water Punch Cards

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer break. I know I sure am. So much so that my blog has been very neglected. As I attempt to get back into the swing of things, I thought I would share a little classroom tip. 

This is a template for the punch cards I use in class.  I laminate the cards and put them on a ring to hang by my classroom door. When a student needs to go to the restroom they find their card and bring it to me to punch for them. This was a great way to keep track of and limit the number of times students leave the room. 


My students are allowed to leave five times per semester for the restroom or get water.  Since they have time between classes and are allowed to go to other classes this was more than enough passes. students who had unused punches got a piece of candy for each punch they did not use.  



This has five different colors and eight cards per page. It is in Word format so you can edit it for your particular needs. You can download it from my TPT store. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dawn! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Just go to my post to see what to do! :)

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete