Wednesday, August 17, 2022

In a Million Words or Less.....

This is a homework activity that I give my seventh-grade parents at the open house every year. It really helps me to connect with my kids right away. Parents seem to like it and often share valuable information. I always send a thank you note back to the parents that participate whether it be by snail mail or email! In it, I include their grade for completing the assignment, which is always an A! (I'm blonde, not stupid) I have updated and loaded this activity to my TPT store.  Just Download it and insert it in your information. This activity really gets my year off to a great start. I hope it does yours too.

You can download your copy here: In a Million Words or Less.....


3 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog to see how to accept.

    Mandi
    Life With Middle Schoolers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you...I love this resource!! What a purposeful back to school night activity.

    ReplyDelete