Thursday, September 1, 2022

Free Plot Diagram Posters

Hello everyone! This girl is finally getting back to teacher mode. It's been a great and productive summer, but now it is time to think about the classroom and all the things that need to get done. I thought I would start by giving away a free gift to my fellow teachers.

Every Year I start with short stories and elements of a plot, genre, etc... One of the projects I assign is a plot diagram over an Accelerated reader book they have read. I have had this listed in my TPT store for $5.00 but am giving it away FREE to my followers. This activity includes student guide, teacher guide, and grading rubric!

Just click on the link below to get your free copy.
Free Plot Diagram Project

Here are some examples from my students:






This is really a great alternative to the traditional book report. If you use it let me know how it went and don't forget to follow me! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the free gift . . . time for teacher mode for this chick too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I use the plot diagrams for my English Support Class. I have them use little kid books, like The Critters books, and that takes away the "fear"; it helps them realize they can do it, then we move on to harder books :)

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! They are also great to hang in the hall and have kids see what each other are reading. Easy Peasy :)

    ReplyDelete