Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Promethean Flip Charts

Last year I got a new Promethean board for my room and I love it. One of the great things about ii is that you can import Smartboard and Powerpoint presentations. I assume that you can do the same in reverse but I'm not sure. On this page I would like to share some of the flipcharts I have made that I think you might fined helpful. They are editable and hopefully can save you some time. I often get items from Promethean Planet which is a great resource. However I find that once again the resources for middle and upper grades is limited. I will update this page regularly so check back often.

You will need Active Inspire software to open these charts. You can get a free version to download  at prometheanplanet.com

Daily Oral Language Charts: I use these as Warm-up activities.  The students start when they enter the room correcting two sentences and then we quickly go over them together. I will randomly call them a quiz and take a grade in my grade book, This keeps them honest and doing their best work.

Daily Oral Language Hairy Beast Saga Grades 6-9

DOL 3-7 
DOL 6-10
DOL 8-10
DOL 11-13

Games:
10,000 Dollar Pyramid

Reading:





No comments:

Post a Comment